Whether it’s a small job or a retro-fit of your entire building, Lupo Electric provides commercial electrical services in the greater Waterbury, CT area and as far as neighboring Massachusetts. We’re centrally located in Connecticut and we’re willing to travel. Our commercial electricians keep up with the current Connecticut and Massachusetts building codes in order to provide you with the best possible electrical services, knowing that the safety of your tenants, customers, and/or employees is at stake. We arrive on time and we treat your building as if it was our own. We’re courteous and we’re clean and we pick up after ourselves. We’ve got a proven track record with commercial properties throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts and we’ll gladly supply you with references from our happy customers. We’re licensed and insured and ready to tackle your commercial electrical service requests.
Our commercial electrical services are as follows:
- Service upgrades and electrical wiring installations
- Panel installations or replacements
- Electrical retrofitting and rewiring
- GFCI installations and Receptacle / light switch installations and replacements
- Electrical maintenance
- Business electrical inspections and safety audits
- Indoor lighting wiring, installations, repair and maintenance
- Ceiling fan installations, repair and maintenance
- Exterior lighting wiring, installations, repair and maintenance
- Interior and exterior lighting design
- Heating and air conditioning wiring (HVAC)
- Electric heating
- Electrical services for additions and remodeling
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector installations
- Electrical violation corrections
- Surge protection
- Network systems
- Maintenance agreements
Business Generator Installations in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Never go without power again.
Electrical power… businesses in Connecticut depend on it for heat, refrigeration, lights and security. But, as we all painfully aware, power outages are occurring far more frequently than ever before in Connecticut. Don’t let Connecticut’s unpredictable weather hurt your business any further than it already has. Lupo Electric can install a reliable commercial generator for your business. Particularly if you provide services that consumers need during a power outage, you’ll want to keep your business running during a major storm or outage. Commercial standy-by power generators are the perfect solution for restaurants, not only because consumers who can’t cook at home need to eat but also because you don’t want to have to deal with spoilage from all that food in your refrigerators and freezers. Another great application for a commercial stand-by power generator… laundromats that provide consumers with laundry facilities when they can’t use their own washers and dryers. From gas stations to grocery stores, with the installation of a commercial stand-by power generator, your business won’t suffer huge loses during a power outage. With the number of recent severe storms we’ve experienced here in the Northeast, who can afford another power outage?
- Complete sales and service of commercial stand-by power generators
- Expert, experienced installation
- Maintenance agreements
Call us today at 203-757-1726 for commercial electrical services in Connecticut and Massachusetts.